We are currently looking for Casual Waitstaff within our functions and conferencing team.
The successful candidates will have experience (or show the ability to learn) in the industry, a primary focus on customer service, a love of food, and the ability to work within a close knit team. Some travel in the area may be required so a full licence is helpful. A tidy appearance and friendly manner is imperative.
We are looking for individuals who :
- Have a can-do attitude
- Show a flair for hospitality and a genuine interest in the industry
- Are well presented with a sense of self pride and achievement
- Have excellent oral skills and are comfortable communicating well with our valued customers
- Have impeccable character with no criminal convictions.
- Show an ability to work independently to a high standard.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Display exceptional time management skills
- Conduct yourself in an honest manner valuing all customer and employer property
- Work with an exceptional level of customer service
- The ability to work well with others and contribute to a great team environment
- Have legal rights to work in NZ
In return, the successful applicant will
- learn skills that will be transferable to a range of careers, both in NZ and overseas
- be a part of an experienced and dynamic team
- Enjoy sampling great food and wine
- have the opportunity to progress their hospitality career
Dates and times of shifts will vary from week to week, as they are bookings based, so flexibility is advantageous. Shifts will be rostered accordingly.
Experience is an advantage but not a prerequisite for this position as training will be provided.
Remuneration negotiable depending on experience – references will be required
If you have what it takes, Come work for us!
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com